• sangaylaypalace@gmail.com, info@sangaylaypalaceleh.com
  • +91 1982 252751, +91 8493845974, +91 9906980522

Heavenly Ladakh

Location : Ladakh
Duration : 6 Nights/ 7 Days

Day : 1 Arrival / Acclimatization Day
Welcome To Ladakh, Arrival At Leh Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport Which Is One Of The Highest Altitude Operational Airport In The World At Above 3500mtr Sea Level. The Blue Skies And The Fresh Mountain Air Around You Are Just Precursors To One Of Your Most Remarkable Holidays Of Your Life.

Transfer To Hotel
Breakfast At The Hotel
Full Day Acclimatization
Visit To Shanti Stupa In The Evening For A Beautiful Sunset
Dinner At Hotel

Day : 2 Sham Valley Excursion
After Breakfast Drive Towards Low Western Part Of Leh Flanked By Indus River On The Left Side

Hall Of Fame
Spituk Monastery
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
Magnetic Hill
Sangam/Confluence Of Indus And Zanskar River

Day : 3 Nubra Valley Via Khardongla
Ladakh, The Land Of Contrasting Landscapes And Rigid Mountains. You Will See A Fine Example Of It When You Pass Through Khardongla To Nubra Valley Where You Can See The Zanskar Mountain Range To The South And Karakoram Mountain Range From The North.

Breakfast At Hotel
Khardongla Pass(18350)
Diskit Monastery
Maitreya Buddha Statue 32 Mtr Facing Down The Shayok River Towards Pakistan
Hundar Sand Dunes
Double Hump Camel Riding At Hundar Sand Dunes

Day : 4 Nubra To Pangong Lake Via Shayok River
Its Time To Get On Your Way To Pangong Lake, Famously Known As 3idiot Spot. The Drive Is Roughly 6 Hour Long And Takes You Through Picturesque Mountains Flanked By The Shayok River On The Left. Pangong Is A 130km Long Lake Which Is On The Border With China,Comprising Of 30%In Indian Teritory And The Rest 70%On The Chinese Side.

Breakfast At Camp/Hotels
Hundar Sand Dunes
Via Shyok River To Pangong Lake
Time For Photography At The Beautiful Lake
Dinner At Camp
Overnight At Camp

Day : 5 Pangong To Tsomo Riri Lake
Tsomo Riri Lake In Changthang Region Of Ladakh Is One Of The Most Beautiful ,Calm And Sacred (For Ladakhis) High Altitude Lakes In India. A Large Number Of Flaura And Fauna Is Found In The Region

Early Morning At Leisure To Explore The Beauty Of Lake
Breakfast At Camp
Drive Towards Tsomoriri Lake
The Lake Is Fed By Springs And Snow Melt From The Adjacent Mountains

Day : 6 Tsomoriri To Leh
Today You Will Return To Leh Via Chumathang ,Upshi ,Karu,Thiksey And Finally Leh.

Breakfast At Camp
Enroute You Can See Some Beautiful Villages,Chumathang,Himya
Visit To Thiksey Monastery
Dinner At Hotel

Day : 7 Depart
Today ,We Bid Farewell To Your Beautiful Tour As It Has Come To An End.

Note: 2 Person Min Required
Inclusion: Cab(Innova/Xylo), Hotels/Camps, Welcome Drink On Arrival, 7 Breakfast And 6 Dinner(Map Plan), Pick Up & Drop Facility For Airport, Innerline And Enviromental Permit
Exclusion: Monastery Tickets And Other Tickets, All That Are Not Mentioned Above